Employment Opportunities at Bank of Utica
Bank of Utica has a full time entry level bookkeeping position available in our Deposit Operations department. Responsibilities include:
- Clerical duties including reconciling statements, processing ACH and debit card files, transfers and other transactions, answering customer phone calls and doing account research.
- Monitorial and investigative duties regarding debit card, check and wire transfer fraud.
Qualified applicants should have:
- Good interpersonal relationship skills to be able to deal with customers in a friendly manner.
- Prior work experience in dealing with the above mentioned fraud and/or education training in Economic Crime & Fraud Management, Cybersecurity or a similar field.
- Prior banking experience a plus.
Bank of Utica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.