Employment Opportunities at Bank of Utica
Executive Assistant – provide high level of secretarial services for Bank CEO and Chief Commercial Lending Officer.
· Word Processing – typing letters, reports, policies, meeting minutes using Microsoft Word. Also using Excel to maintain and develop spreadsheets to track information.
· Prepare materials for monthly board meeting.
· Process Stock Transfers.
· Safe Deposit Boxes – oversee safe deposit operations including computer maintenance for account changes, billing, opening and closing boxes, arranging for boxes to be drilled when necessary.
· Misc. – process tax levies, UCC-1 filings, mortgage satisfactions, security agreements etc.
· Annual Stockholders Meeting – prepare proxy, president's letter and other materials for annual meeting.
· Fixed Asset Report annually to insurance company.
· Minimum of a high school education
· Strong written communications skills, good grammar, spelling, letter and report formatting
· Strong computer skills particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to assist customers
· Banking knowledge and/or dictation skills helpful but not necessary
Bank of Utica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.