Employment Opportunities at Bank of Utica
Bank of Utica has a part time teller position available. Responsibilities include:
- Handling customer deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and other transactions in our lobby and drive-through.
- Being able to handle cash.
- Interacting with customers face to face.
- Completing forms required by the government.
Qualified applicants should have the following:
- Good interpersonal relationship skills to be able to deal with customers in a friendly manner.
- Ability to perform work carefully and efficiently.
- Basic computer skills.
- Solid command of English.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Prior experience working in a professional environment and/or retail handling cash a plus.
Pay to start: $10-13 / hour depending on experience. Approximately 20 hours per week. Qualified candidates should submit a resume using the form below.
Bank of Utica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.