Bank of Utica has an entry-level part time teller position available. Responsibilities include:
- Handling customer deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and other transactions in our lobby and drive-through.
- Being able to handle cash.
- Interacting with customers face to face.
- Completing forms required by the government.
Qualified applicants should have the following:
- Good interpersonal relationship skills to be able to deal with customers in a friendly manner.
- Ability to perform work carefully and efficiently.
- Basic computer skills.
- Solid command of English.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Prior experience working in a professional environment a plus.
Pay to start: $13.00-$13.75 / hour depending on experience. Qualified candidates should submit a resume to the Human Resources Officer below.
Bank of Utica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.