Here at Bank of Utica, your security is our top priority. Not only do our Quickdraw® VISA debit cards come with EMV built-in chip technology, we also offer CardValet® as part of our Mobile Banking service. This is a real-time, fraud-fighting technology that puts you in control of how and when your card is used:
|Turn off your debit cards if they're misplaced or stolen – and back on if you find it|
|Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories, transaction types and geographic locations|
|Set real-time alerts to keep you informed when your cards are used|
- Fraud Protection
- Nothing is getting past you when you have real-time alerts keeping you informed of all account activity and turning your debit card off can be done in seconds.
- Control Sending
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device
- Company Use
- Use transaction controls to ensure employee spending adheres to company policies
Manage Daily Transactions Right from Your Mobile Device
Once you're signed in to Mobile Banking you can either:
- Scroll down to "Manage My Cards" located at the bottom of your Accounts page.
- Or select "More" then "Cards" to customize your debit card settings.
It's that easy! For more information or to get help using this service, stop in or call our Checking Accounts Department at 315-797-2761.